Sunday, November 18, 2012

Like most people, I love those websites that give you unknown facts. So I decided to do my own version. Here are a few little tibdits of fact that I bet you didnt know.






I bet you didn’t know 11% of people are left handed.

I bet you didn’t know August has the highest percentage of births.

I bet you didn’t know unless food is mixed with saliva you can't taste it.

I bet you didn’t know the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.

I bet you didn’t know a bear has 42 teeth.

I bet you didn’t know an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.

I bet you didn’t know most lipsticks contain fish scales.

I bet you didn’t know no two corn flakes look the same.

I bet you didn’t know lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.

I bet you didn’t know 8% of people have an extra rib

I bet you didn’t know 85% of plant life is found in the ocean

I bet you didn’t know Ralph Lauren's original name was Ralph Lifshitz

I bet you didn’t know rabbits like licorice

I bet you didn’t know the Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters

I bet you didn’t know 'Topolino' is the name for Mickey Mouse Italy

I bet you didn’t know a lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue

I bet you didn’t know armadillos have 4 babies at a time and are all the same sex

I bet you didn’t know reindeer like bananas

I bet you didn’t know the longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds

I bet you didn’t know birds need gravity to swallow





So check back here next time for more fun facts, and dont forget to check out www.unsigned999.com for all your musical needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment